ExchangeRight Net Lease Portfolio 36 DST
DST Offering Highlights
|Property Status:||Closed Offering|
|Property Type:||Net Lease Retail|
|Property City:||Multiple Cities|
|Loan Terms:||10-yr Fixed, Interest Only at 3.75%|
|Cash Flow:||Call to Confirm|
Benefits of a Delaware Statutory Trust
Delaware Statutory Trusts are a popular 1031 Exchange replacement property option that allows for fractional ownership of high-quality institutional properties acquired by and managed by large real estate firms, referred to as DST sponsors. DSTs provide a unique and flexible solution to investment property owners who want to defer tax and continue to own investment property without the management requirements of directly owned property. Below are some of the benefits of investing in DST real estate.
- Tax Savings: DSTs allow for the deferral of federal capital gains tax, state capital gains tax, net investment income tax, and depreciation recapture tax. The tax savings can be significant, especially in states where the potential tax liability can be as high as 42%.
- Monthly Income Potential: DSTs are structured with an emphasis on cash flow for investors and typically include high-quality institutional property.
- Eliminate Active Property Management: Ownership of a DST is entirely management free.
- Eliminate Tax for Estate Beneficiaries: DSTs allow for a “step-up in basis” upon the passing of an owner (elimination of Capital Gains, Depreciation Recapture, and Net Investment Income Tax).
- Low-Cost Non-Recourse Debt Matching: Most investors have debt that must be matched in their exchange, therefor many DSTs are structured with debt in place.
- Low Risk of a Failed 1031 Exchange: Extensive DST property due diligence is prepared in advance and DST closings can occur quickly – in a matter of days.